Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes, it's a little past the day, isn't it? Well, nothing's new. Turning 19 isn't exactly the most fantabulous thing that's ever happened to me, but it sure means a lot when you have your loved ones to make it special in the simplest yet sweetest gestures.
Blogger is being a bitch and I simply cannot seem to upload any more photos except the first one up there; which also happens to be the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake that actually had 19 candles on it, baked with love from dearest Fatin and decorated by darling Liyanah. It actually is a blessing to have friends like them, something I can now say, cos I've never really had friends like these back then before I met them.
A big thank you to those who have remembered one way or another, and to those who have forgotten, there'll always be next year. (:
Labels: turning 19; something new in something old
X O X O; 3:14 pm